Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rockdale Workshop

My workshop in Rockdale was an unqualified success! I had 9 very talented ladies; a perfect number for my first workshop. The group was large enough to be gratifying, but small enough not to overwhelm. All the ladies were attentive and receptive to the information I tossed at them, and had intelligent questions that moved the flow of discussions along smoothly and made the time fly by!
The workshop organizers and the Rockdale Chamber were thrilled to hear rave reviews from the workshop attendees, and are eager to have me back for another (possible 2-day) workshop in the near future.



I wish I had gotten a group shot at the end, but time flew by so fast I didn't think about those things until afterward. Thank you to Vicki for getting these shots of me demoing!

No comments:

Post a Comment