Sunday, September 16, 2012

Park Trail #29

"Park Trail #29"  (pastel, 7x5 inches)  click here to bid

This was my afternoon demo of Saturday's workshop in Marble Falls, TX. It might look familiar; it's from the same reference photo as my very mini "Park Trail #18." This time I used a board primed with a bright golden primer, and added terra cotta to the shadow areas before starting the pastel.
Below are some progression photos:





And here is a shot of the beautiful ladies of Saturday! Ann Lancaster of TaDa! The Spot to be Creative was a wonderful hostess and kept us full of delicious food and refreshments. Thank you Ann!
Visit my Facebook page to see my talented students with their paintings!


.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the progression of shots. Wonderful finish! Love how you make the color "your own".

    ReplyDelete