Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Beach Date #4 (and the KS Workshop)

"Beach Date #4" (pastel, 6x6 inches, on Art Spectrum Suede)  sold

I snuck this one in between demos last weekend at my pastel workshop in Ulysses, KS. The Main ARTery (I just love that name!) owner, Jeani, bought it on Sunday, so I didn't have time to think up a more unique title.

I've painted this scene 4 times now (hence the #4 title) and maybe this image will never be in official 'retirement'.... It keeps sneaking back into my radar.

Here are the other three...
"Beach Date" (pastel, 6x6 inches, 2011, on Wallis Belgian Mist)

"Beach Date" (oil, 6x6 inches, 2011)

"Beach Date" (#3) (pastel, 8x8 inches, 2011, on Wallis Belgian Mist)
Tomorrow, I'll try to have time to post some photos and notes from the workshop on my Art Journal Blog.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment