Monday, June 2, 2014

Tootsie

"Tootsie"  (pastel, 7x5 inches)  click here to bid

The Bunnies Are Back Again!!

Thanks to Fry's Fun Farm at the Pflugerville Deutschen Pfest last month, I now have dozens (maybe hundreds) of new photos of bunnies, with a few chickens, goats and ducks as well. I'll be culling the best shots and painting several bunnies over the next little while, at least until something else steals my attention.

I wanted to give this cute little blackie a chocolate name, but I've used up all the cocoa-related names I can think of. So it's Tootsie for tootsie-roll.

Here are some progress shots:




And here's a sneak peek at the upcoming bunnies as the week goes on... These are the primer underpaintings. There's Tootsie on the bottom right, and yes, that's a duckling in the mix. I don't like to be too predictable!
Thanks for watching! Please share!

.


No comments:

Post a Comment