Monday, September 1, 2014

Mauvelous

"Mauvelous"  (pastel, 6x6 inches)  click here to bid

I had a productive weekend, and have decided to join the "30 Paintings in 30 Days" challenge, but I was in too much of a hurry to read the theme topic, so this month's paintings will NOT be "30 things you didn't know about me," but will just be things that I usually paint. My own personal challenge that I hope to get out of this is to actually post 30 new paintings this month, and substantially increase my 17-day average!

I painted "Mauvelous" and another pose of this pig for a client to choose between them. I'll post the other, which she bought, tomorrow. Occasionally I'll get requests for certain subjects, and very occasionally I'll actually paint some in a timely manner! Lol! All the paintings I've done from my few pig photos have all sold very quickly, so I knew this was a win/win situation.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment