Sunday, February 1, 2015

Willow

"Willow"  (pastel, 12x6 inches)  $350 framed

I've had a very lazy January. Hardly any new paintings done, with the exception of the two workshops. I'm going to snap out of it tomorrow! Honest!

But meanwhile, today (Sunday) I drove out to the Lee-Bunch Studio Gallery in Del Rio and picked up my artwork from the December/January Art Walk exhibit, and Willow was one!

This has been one of my favorites and I don't know why it hasn't sold yet, so I thought I'd promote it a bit here!

Here she is in her frame:
To see her being created, click this link to her original post showing the demo!

She'll just be hanging around here at home until the Bayou City Art Fest in downtown Houston in March, so please inquire if you'd like her shipped to you before then!
;)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment