Monday, March 2, 2015

Yellow Duckling (and a double caricature at the S.A. Rodeo)

"Yellow Duckling"  (pastel, 6x6 inches)  click here to bid

Finally! I was able to get a few minis done for my daily posts late last week while at the San Antonio Rodeo. This is one of my favorites of the batch. I like the severely formal pose contrasting with the severely cute subject! This one's from the Fry's Fun Farm Petting Zoo, same as all my bunnies!

Here are the couple of progress shots I managed to get, in between being distracted by paying guests getting their portraits and caricatures drawn...


Meanwhile, here's a caricature I was rather proud of on the weekend. It's been a while since I got a record of one of my better caricatures. (And I just love how these look in the Rodeo Barnwood frames!)
What a cute couple. Perfect faces for caricatures!

No comments:

Post a Comment