Friday, June 19, 2015

Land Study 6

"Land Study 6" (pastel, 3.5 x 3.5 inches)

I've jumped ahead to the last of the six little paintings I made in Marla Baggetta's workshop. Decided to go with my favorites first. For this one I was kind of thinking of a complimentary red/green scheme. Not sure that I'll post the rest individually. They really look best as a group.
In fact, here are the other three:
"Land Study 3" (dark values)
"Land Study 4" (light values)
"Land Study 5" (yellows)
And, for continuity, the first two I already posted:
"Land Study 1" (local colors, which were cool)
"Land Study 2" (warm)
 I've ordered some mats for the 9 frames I've got, and have set a goal to make up at least 3 more of these, so I can frame the best ones and have a nice little grouping. I may take them to the Rockport Art Festival July 4&5.



No comments:

Post a Comment