Monday, June 8, 2015

Rhubarb (and the IAPS silent auction)

"Rhubarb"  (pastel, 10x8 inches)  donated

Whew! Just got back from the IAPS pastel convention in Albuquerque. What a week of pastel inspiration, fun and relaxation, and friendships old and new! It's going to take me some time to sort through all the pics, thoughts, and workshop paintings, while I get back to the "real world" in a hurry since I have 4 portrait commissions due in the next two weeks (pencil, not pastel, thank goodness!)

But for a quick post tonight, I thought I'd show you the painting I donated to the "Pastel Pics" silent auction, which benefits the IAPS art scholarship fund.

Rhubarb was quite popular, with 7 bids!

I'm now also the happy owner of two of the silent auction paintings:
A koi fish by Isabelle Lim:

and a bird nest by Eileen Casey:

No comments:

Post a Comment