Thursday, October 29, 2015

Road Sketch #20

"Road Sketch #20"  (pastel, 3x5 inches)  click here to bid

Here's the other little road sketch that was buried in my studio mess. Only took me two days to post it after I said I would... but I'm making progress on the studio clean-up. Might even be painting some new stuff this weekend.

....Ok, I'm considering doing another 30-paintings-in-30-days in November (like I did last year.) I'll have to seriously get a jump on that plan in the next two days if it's gonna happen. And Sunday we're thinking about going to the Texas Renaissance Festival (yes, with my daughter's new costume for Halloween weekend) so I'll have to prep that post early. Of course, now that I've said it and posted it on social media, I'll have to make it happen. (One of my favorite techniques for self-motivation! Hahaha!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment