Sunday, November 8, 2015

Escondido - day 8

"Escondido"  (pastel, 6x4 inches)  click here to bid

Day 8 of my 30 paintings in 30 days of November!

..And the last of my most recent "batch" so now I have to get back out to the studio and prep some more!

Speaking of batches, ever wonder how some 'Daily Painters' really create a painting a day? I will be explaining and showing my 'assembly line' approach to preparing several paintings at a time in my "Speedy Pocket Pastels" (or "How to Paint Small and Fast") workshop coming up in less than two weeks in New Braunfels TX. There are still a few spaces left. Register today!

Click on the flyer for a closer look, or visit my Workshop Page for more info!

Meanwhile, here are some progress shots of Escondido:






Thanks for watching! Please share!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment