Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Masque

"Masque" (pastel, 7x5 inches)  click here to bid

I had high hopes for getting several new paintings done over the weekend at the Rockport Art Fest, but although sales were good, and there was a nice breeze to offset the worst of the heat, it was still just too darned hot to put on the gloves that I've gotten used to working with. (Ok, I'll let that be my excuse!)

I did manage to get this little whiteface calf about half-way done, and finished him today. Sorry, no progress shots.

I have plans for a new series that are coming closer and closer to getting painted. It's been months in the making, and I've actually done the first one (Y'all from my Missouri workshop in April might remember it...) I know! You ask, what's the hold up?? OK, no more stalling. I'll be jumping in by this weekend with the first ones.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment