Tuesday, August 30, 2016

New Prints Available on Pixels.com!

"Chillin' Out"
I've recently been getting requests for prints of certain subjects, and some of my earlier paintings. So in an ongoing effort to improve my online marketing and revive my hundreds of past works for the enjoyment of current and future collectors and decorators, I've been gradually adding images to my page on FineArtAmerica.com and Pixels.com. One of the world's foremost online marketplaces and networks for artists and collectors, FineArtAmerica was recommended to me by several other artists as an excellent resource for selling prints and other merchandise directly to buyers.

"Old Man Tortoise"
Pixels.com is a sister site to FineArtAmerica and offers a greater and improved selection of merchandise, including totes, phone cases, pillows, t-shirts, and more, as well as prints and everything that FAA offers!

"The Better to Hear You With, My Dear!" (original still available!)
So I've been posting new available print offerings in between my new artwork posts on other social media, and just wanted to let you all, my blog subscribers, know what I've got going on in that market. I'll post updates with new print images about twice a month.

"Cat-ness" (original still available too!)
 Click on any of the images to see it's page on Pixels.com, where you can browse wall art, home decor, phone cases, accessories, apparel, and more! Even beach towels!

"Castor and Pollux" (original also available)
And if you have any requests, I can bump up any past painting of mine to my Pixels.com upload list.. (Picture that cute little painting you bought from me last year on your very own phone case, or tote bag!) Just let me know!

Happy Shopping!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment