Monday, October 10, 2016

Hops


"Hops" (pastel, 7x5 inches)  $195 unframed for a limited time


I painted Hops at the Bayou City Art Festival over the weekend. Hops is a close relative of Mousy. Hops will be with me at the Fall into Art Festival in Gruene TX, October 22-23, 2016, unless he sells before that.


I had a fabulous weekend in Houston! I sold my newest large longhorn painting "Big Mama" (the painting on the right) and another client saw this photo I posted on Facebook, and came out to the festival for "Castor and Pollux" (the painting on the left) though when she saw that this one is actually a canvas print, she said "No, I want the original!" So we called the Gallery at Round Top, where the painting is, and she bought it!

So I'm still pumped up from the weekend and raring to get started on my next big longhorn composition!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment